- 22nd Jun, 2022
- 899 Followers
Latest MCQ Tests
Pratice HR Questions
Terraform MCQ Questions
Following are mostly asked Terraform MCQ test that are designed for professionals like you to crack you interviews. You can take this Terraform online test before appearing to you real interview. This Terraform quiz there are around 30+ multiple choice questions on Terraform with four options.
1) Which of the following is easier to code?
2) Terraform is Licensed under ________.
3) What is the name of the terraform state file?
4) What are the meta-arguments that are defined by Terraform itself and available for all provider blocks?
5) You configure Multiple Provider Instances with the help of _______.
Download Free : Terraform MCQ PDF
6) Terraform is written in ________.
7) Terraform is developed by ______.
8) Third-party plugins should be manually installed. True/False?
9) The command terraform init is used to install third-party plugins?
10) What is the command to initialize the directory?
Read Best: Terraform Interview Questions
11) What is the command to create infrastructure?
12) What is the command to show the execution plan and not apply?
13) Terraform is a ______.
14) Terraform is a ___________ language.
15) What are the types of provisioners?
Download Free: Terraform Interview Questions PDF
16) By default, provisioners that fail will also cause the Terraform apply itself to fail.
17) Is terraform cloud-agostic?
18) Terraform CLI versions and provider versions are independent of each other.
19) By default, fmt scans the current directory for configuration files.
20) ______ is the file format of Terraform code files.
21) Resource names in Terraform are provider specific. True or False?
22) Is "default" the default workspace name?
23) What is the command to list the workspaces?
24) What is the command to show the current workspace?
25) You can delete the default workspace. True or False?
26) The command terraform taint modifies the state file and doesn’t modify the infrastructure.
27) ______ are the different source types for calling modules.
28) ________ are the arguments you need for using modules in your configuration.
29) What are the steps of Core Terraform workflow?
30) "terraform plan -refresh=true" is used to update the state prior to checking differences when you run a terraform plan.
1 comment(s) :
"Very good and use full practice test