Rust Interview Questions
- Aarush Shukla
- 14th Jun, 2022
- 887 Followers
Latest Interview Questions
Pratice HR Questions
Rust is a programming language that offers the performance of C and C++ but with safeguards to stop developers from shooting themselves in the foot. Rust is a modern systems-level programming language designed with security in mind. It provides generics, functional features, zero-cost abstractions, and plenty more. The Rust Programming Language has 125 repositories obtainable. Follow their code on GitHub. The Rust Programming Language (Covers Rust 2018) is the official hands-on, from the Rust developers and no-nonsense guide to learning Rust, at Mozilla. It began as an individual project by Mozilla employee Graydon Hoare and over 5 years grew to become an open-source project accepting contributions from 100 volunteers.
Rust Interview Questions
1) What is Rust?
Rust is a programming language that has great documentation, a friendly compiler with useful error messages, and top-notch tooling that gives you the choice of storing data on the stack or on the heap and determines at compile time when memory is no longer needed.
2) List the programming paradigms supported by Rust?
The programming paradigms supported by Rust are
- Concurrent computing
- Functional programming
- Generic programming
- Structured programming
3) Enlist some advantages of using rust programming?
Some advantages of using rust programming are:
- Rust Solves Memory Management Problems
- Rust's Low Overhead Makes It Ideal for Embedded Programming
- Rust Facilitates Powerful Web Application Development
- Rust's Static Typing Ensures Easy Maintainability
- Rust Has Fast and High Performance
4) How do we read a file in Rust?
We can read a file in Rust by:
- using the read_to_string()
- using the lines() iterator
- using the read_line() function
5) How to get install version of rust?
Rust is installed and managed by the rustup tool.
6) What is gdb and lldb in Rust?
GDB and LLDB are the debuggers supporting tool in the Rust compiler that is used to test and debug the "target" program.
7) Is it possible to cross compile in rust?
Yes, it is possible to cross-compile in rust with the help of the LLVM backend.
8) What is Cargo in Rust?
Cargo is the Rust package manager that downloads the Rust package's dependencies, compiles packages, makes distributable packages, and uploads them to crates.io which is a Rust community package registry.
9) What cargo new command do in Rust?
The Cargo new command is used to create a new Cargo package in the given directory that includes a simple template with a Cargo.toml manifest, sample source file, and a VCS ignore file.
10) What is Cargo.lock?
Cargo.lock is used to describe the state of the world at the time of a successful build and it contains exact information about the dependencies.
11) How to create a constant in Rust?
A constant is a fixed value that cannot be changed. We can create a constant in Rust by using const. Syntax: const VARIABLE_NAME:dataType = value;
1 comment(s) :
"These are just basic quesions for Rust Interview. Please add more questions on rust programming. Thanks