- 02nd Nov, 2022
- 357 Followers
Latest MCQ Tests
Pratice HR Questions
Rdbms MCQ Quiz
1) Which of the following are steps in query processing?
2) A relational algebra operation annotated with instructions on how to evaluate it is called
3) A sequence of primitive operations that can be used to evaluate a query are:
4) The lowest level operator to access data in query processing is:
5) Search algorithms that use an index are referred to as:
6) In the relational model, cardinality is termed as:
7) Relational calculus is a:
8) The view of total database content is:
9) Cartesian product in relational algebra is
10) DML is provided for:
11) as clause in SQL:
12) ODBC stands for:
13) Architecture of the database can be viewed as which level:
14) In a relational model, relations are termed as:
15) The database schema is written in:
16) In the architecture of a database system external level is the physical level:
17) An entity set that does not have sufficient attributes to form a primary key is a:
18) In Hierarchical model records are organised as:
19) In an E-R diagram attributes are represented by:
20) In case of entity integrity, the primary key may be:
21) The language used in application programs to request data from the DBMS is referred to as the:
22) A logical schema:
23) Related fields in a database are grouped to form a:
24) The database environment has all of the following components except:
25) The language which has recently become the defacto standard for interfacing application programs with relational database system is:
26) The way a particular application views the data from the database that the application uses is a:
27) A report generator is used to:
28) The property/properties of a database is/are:
29) The relational modelfeature is that there:
30) Count function in SQL returns the number of:
Rdbms Online Test Questions (Rdbms FAQs)
1) What is RDBMS?
RDBMS is a full form of relational database management system. It is a common database sign that gets stored up in the table. This way you can use in the relation to other datasets that are stored.
2) List some rdbms databases?
PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL and Oracle database are some RDBMS systems.
3) What is normalization in rdbms?
Using Normalization, you can organize the data in the database. You can also use it for reducing the redundancy frin certain relations set. It is also used for eliminating the undesirable characteristics such as deletion anomalies and insertion.
4) What is 'rdbms ipc message' wait event?
It is an indication that either the DBWn's write batch is quite big or you are performing checkpointing to a great extent.
5) Define the object-oriented model?
It is one approach to modelling certain application which you can use initially while starting the software life cycle when you use the approach which is an object-oriented approach.
6) What is relational algerbra?
This is one kind of a procedural query language that requires relation instances as the yields and input instances of the relation as the output.
7) List types of indexes in RDBMS?
Clustered Index, Non-Clustered Index, Unique Index, Filtered Index, Column store Index and Hash Index are some types of indexes in RDBMS.
8) What is transaction. Explain its properties?
This is one database system that consist of isolation, atomicity, consistency and even durability. It is also kwon as the properties of ACID that make sure completeness and accuracy is maintained.
9) Explain levels of data abstraction?
Levels of data abstraction
- External or View level is all about the different views of the user.
- Internal Level is all about the psychical structure of the storage.
- Conceptual or Logical Level is all about the constraints and structure for the whole database.
10) What are constraints in database?
Constraints is the set of rules which has been enforced on the table’s data columns. It can also be used for limiting down the data type which can go on the table. This way reliability and accuracy in the database is assured.