Neo4j interview questions
- Farheen Siddqa
- 25th Nov, 2021
- 539 Followers
Latest Interview Questions
Pratice HR Questions
Neo4j is open source Graph Database developed by Neo4j, Inc.According to DB-Engines ranking Neo4j most popular graph database.It is licensed under GPLv3 and AGPLv3 license and written in Java programming language.If you are looking for Neo4j resources to crack an interview on Neo4j then you can visit on following links.
Neo4j interview questions
1) What is Neo4j?
Neo4j is a native graph database, which is built to leverage not only data but also data relationships with great performance and in an agile, flexible and scalable way.
2) How is MongoDB different from Neo4j?
Neo4j is written using Java and Scala language. It is primarily based on the Graph DBMS model and has foreign keys.
3) How good is Neo4j as a graph database?
Neo4j is a good graph database as it delivers lightning-fast read and writes performance and it is the only enterprise-strength graph database that combines native graph storage.
4) In which language Neo4J is written?
Neo4J is written in Java and Scala language.
5) What are the weaknesses of Neo4j?
The weaknesses of Neo4j are that it has some upper bound limit for the graph size and it doesn't scale writes very well and in case of exceptionally high write loads.
6) How files are stored in Neo4J?
7) What is Neo4j's web UI that displays nodes and graphs built on?
8) What are the features of Neo4j?
Features of Neo4j are :
- SQL Like easy query language Neo4j CQL.
- It follows Property Graph Data Model.
- It supports Indexes by using Apache Lucence.
- It supports UNIQUE constraints.
- It contains a UI to execute CQL Commands: Neo4j Data Browser.
- It supports full ACID(Atomicity, Consistency, Isolation, and Durability) rules.
9) How to transform an UNWIND query to FOREACH in Neo4J Cypher?
10) List some Neo4j CQL command.
Some Neo4j CQL commands are:
- Neo4j CQL Write Clauses.
- Neo4j - Merge Command.
- Neo4j - Set Clause.
- Neo4j - Delete Clause.
- Neo4j - Remove Clause.
- Neo4j - Foreach Clause.
11) List some popular Graph Databases?
Some popular Graph Databases are:
- Amazon Neptune
12) What is the name of query language used by Neo4J?
Cypher is the name of the query language that is used by Neo4J.
13) What is the use of SET clause in Neo4J?
In Neo4j the SET clause is used to update labels and properties on nodes and relationships.
14) What is CQL? How can you run CQL commands in Neo4J?
Neo4j CQL is used for the commands such as WHERE, ORDER BY, etc., to perform Database operations. We can run the "$” prompt for running CQL commands in Neo4j.
15) How indexing is performed in Neo4j?
Cypher enables the creation of indexes in Neo4j and once the index has been created it will be automatically started by Neo4j.
16) What is object Cache in Neo4J?
The object cache is used for supporting the Neo4j object API and graph traversals as it caches individual nodes and relationships in a more optimized form for the fast traversal of the graph.
17) What use of MATCH command in Neo4J?
MATCH command is used to specify the patterns searched by Neo4j in the database.