- 31st May, 2022
- 570 Followers
Latest MCQ Tests
Pratice HR Questions
Laravel MCQ Quiz & Test
1) The _______ directory contains your project’s cache, session and log data.
2) Laravel is based on _____________________
3) Which one Laravel command line interface?
4) Which of following command is used to remove the compiled class file in Laravel?
5) How to define an mutator in Laravel?
6) Does Laravel Support Caching?
7) Where do we need to set database connection in Laravel?
8) What would this touch() function do? $obj= User::find(1); $obj->touch();
9) Which command is used to start laravel server?
10) Which command is used to create a new project in Laravel?
11) Composer is a tool for ______ in PHP.
12) What is it Blade?
13) Where is routing file located in Laravel?
14) Which command is used to create migrations in Laravel?
15) The vendor directory contains ___.
16) Which of following Collection method returns all records from Laravel collection?
17) Which one of the follwing command is used to create middleware in Laravel?
18) How to remove a complied class file?
19) What do you mean by dd() function?
20) Which of the following function in Laravel checks that the desired table is exists in the database or not?
21) Which class is used in Laravel to handle exceptions?
22) Which method is used in Laravel to method to check request is ajax or not?
23) Laravel is written in __ language.
24) Query scope is a feature of Laravel where we can ____.
25) In which directory controllers are kept in Laravel?
26) How to get current environment in Laravel?
27) In Laravel, @yield used for?
28) After running "artisan down", The project will show the maintenance page. What would be HTTP Status return Code?
29) Which directory contains “robot.txt” file ?
30) How to get current route name?
31) What is the minimum PHP version required to install Laravel 5.3?
32) How to get current action name in Laravel?
33) What is the latest version of Laravel?er 2020.
34) When was Laravel first released?
35) What does ORM stands for in laravel?
36) How to check current laravel version install your system?
37) Controller is create in laravel by using ____ command.
38) How to set a session data in Laravel?
39) Interpolation of variable in laravel is done using ___.
40) Which of the following methods are used in Database Migrations classes?
41) Which of the following is a root directory in laravel
Laravel Online Test Questions (Laravel FAQs)
1) How to initialize laravel collection?
A collection in Laravel Framework can be created from an array using the collect() helper method or by instantiating the Illuminate\Support\Collection class.
Below is an example to intialize Collection in Laravel
$collection = collect(['abc', 'Xyz', 'laravel']);