- 11th Jun, 2022
- 361 Followers
Latest MCQ Tests
Pratice HR Questions
Java MCQ Questions
1) What is JAVA?
2) ___ is known as the father of Java.
3) Java was developed by Sun Microsystems in the year __.
4) What are the features of JAVA?
5) What are the listed concept of OOPs?
6) JDK stands for ___ which is a software development environment which is used to develop Java applications and applets.
7) Which are the various primitive types in JAVA?
8) Which of the following represent ternary operator in JAVA?
9) Which of the following for loop declaration is not valid?
10) Which package contains the Random class?
11) What do you mean by nameless objects?
12) What do you mean by chained exceptions in Java?
13) In which memory a String is stored, when we create a string using new operator?
14) What is the use of the intern() method?
15) Which of the following is a reserved keyword in Java?
16) Which keyword is used for accessing the features of a package?
17) JAR stands for ___ in JAVA.
18) Which of the following is a mutable class in java?
19) What is the default encoding for an OutputStreamWriter?
20) Which of this keyword must be used to inherit a class?
21) Java was originally named:
22) What was Java originally designed for?
23) Which company owns Java?
24) Which is the important Concept in the following in Java?
25) Is Android based on Java?
26) _________________ is a collection of elements used to store the same type of data.
27) Which of the following statements outputs the fifth value in the quizzes array?
28) Java is a
29) In Java WORA stands for
30) Main() method is not mandatory for a Java program
Java Online Test Questions (Java FAQs)
1) What is Compiler?
A compiler is a program that translates code written in a high-level language into machine code.
2) What is the machine language of the Java Virtual Machine?
The machine language of Java Virtual Machine is Bytecode.
3) What are Java applets?
Java applets are Java applications that run within a web browser. They are mainly used for internet programming. the applet is capable of performing many tasks on a web page, such as displaying graphics, playing sounds and accepting user input.