Exit Interview Questions For Employees
- Arjun Prajapati
- 24th Feb, 2022
- 1012 Followers
Latest Interview Questions
Pratice HR Questions
Exit interview Questions
1) Tell reasons why did you start looking for another Job?
2) Would you ever consider returning to this company again?
3) How would you describe our company culture?
4) What was the best part of your Job?
5) What could have been done for you to remain employed here?
Download Free : Exit interview Questions PDF
6) Did you have clear goals and objectives?
7) Do you feel your manager gave you what you needed to succeed?
8) Would you recommend this company to a friend?
9) What are the biggest risks for our company that you see?
10) What would make this a better place to work?
11) What advice would you like to give to your team?
12) What was your relationship with your Manager?
13) Is there any problem/ issue, in particular, you would like to mention?
14) Do you think the appraisal system worked for you?
15) Do you think our company's policies are adequate?
Most Popular Interview Questions
Latest MCQ Tests
Related Interview Questions