- 15th Jun, 2022
- 753 Followers
Latest MCQ Tests
Pratice HR Questions
C++ MCQ With Answers
Following are mostly asked C++ MCQ test that are designed for professionals like you to crack you interviews. You can take this C++ online test before appearing to you real interview. This C++ quiz there are around 30+ multiple choice questions on C++ with four options.
1) Which operator has highest precedence in * / % ?
2) How to access and edit data in data file handling using structures
3) Can we overload functions in C++?
4) Which of the followings is/are automatically added to every class, if we do not write our own.
5) Implicit return type of a class constructor is:
Download Free : C++ MCQ PDF
6) Choose the respective delete operator usage for the expression 'ptr=new int'.
7) How many number of arguments can a destructor of a class receives?
8) Which of the following is FALSE about references in C++
9) Which of the following is not correct for virtual function in C++ ?
10) Which of the following cannot be passed to a function in C++ ?
Read Best: C++ Interview Questions
11) The associativity of which of the following operators is Left to Right, in C++ ?
12) How many elements does a floating point number is composed of?
13) How many types of sequence operations are provided by the C++ algorithm STL?
14) Can destructors be virtual in C++?
15) How many kinds of classes are there in c++?
Download Free: C++ Interview Questions PDF
16) How can we restrict dynamic allocation of objects of a class using new?
17) What id the syntax for catching any type of exceptions
18) Which of the following is true about this pointer?
19) Which of the following in Object Oriented Programming is supported by Function overloading and default arguments features of C++.
20) Which of the following is true?
21) How many types of linkages are there in C++?
22) Which of the following concepts is used to implement late binding?
23) Which of the following ways are legal to access a class data member using this pointer?
24) In C++, const qualifier can be applied to 1) Member functions of a class 2) Function arguments 3) To a class data member which is declared as static 4) Reference variables
25) How to create a dynamic array of pointers (to integers) of size 10 using new in C++?
26) Which of the following is true about virtual functions in C++.
27) Which of the following provides the best description of an entity type?
28) Which of the following access specifier is used as a default in a class definition?
29) Which of the following is the correct way of declaring a function as constant?
30) Which of the following provides a reuse mechanism?
31) Which of the following operators cannot be overloaded?
1 comment(s) :
"Nice presentation, too many incorrect or meaningless questions.