- 31st May, 2022
- 676 Followers
Latest MCQ Tests
Pratice HR Questions
AWS MCQ Quiz
1) AWS stands for __.
2) Which is a fully managed desktop computing service?
3) What is AWS?
4) Which of the following services are free in AWS?
5) What is VPC(Virtual Private Cloud)?
6) Which of the following is an essential concept related to Cloud?
7) What type of computing technology refers to services and applications that typically run on a distributed network through virtualised resources?
8) EC2 Machine types define which of the following?
9) What is the name of AWS CEO or Chief?
10) What is a Redshift?
11) Is the property of broadcast or multicast supported by Amazon VPC?
12) What are key-pairs in AWS?
13) ____ is a function that allows you to provision and launch new instances whenever there is a demand.
14) What does an AMI include?
15) S3 stands for ____.
16) In which year, Amazon Web Services founded?
17) EC2 stands for ?
18) Which of the following is not used for load balancing?
19) Which of the following is a web service that manages the memory cache in the cloud?
20) Which of the following allows you to create instances of the MySQL database to support your Web sites?
Aws Online Test Questions (Aws FAQs)
1) What is AWS?
AWS stands for Amazon Web Services. AWS is a cloud computing service provided by Amazon. It is the most reliable and widely used cloud Platform.
2) Why do you make subnets in AWS?
Subnets in AWS is used to ensure the traffic between private subnets and database subnet must be destined. It helps in reducing the network load and securing the network from infringement.
3) How autoscaling is enabled in AWS?
AWS Auto Scaling features are enabled by Amazon CloudWatch metrics and alarms we can ensure it by using "--enable-autoscaling".
4) What is MFA in AWS?
MFA stands for Multi-Factor Authentication. It is used to add an extra layer of protection on top of your user name and password.
5) What is Route 53?
Route 53 is a highly available and scalable cloud Domain Name System (DNS) used to provide developers and businesses an extremely reliable and cost-effective way to route end users to Internet applications by translating names like www.interviewmocks.com into numeric IP addresses like 192.0.
6) How long does Amazon CloudWatch keep metric data?
Amazon CloudWatch keeps metric data for 15 days after 15 days the resolution will increase.
7) What is VPC in AWS?
VPC stands for Virtual Private Cloud which lets us launch AWS resources in a logically isolated virtual network.
8) What is Amazon EMR?
EMR stands for Elastic MapReduce which is an AWS tool used for big data processing and analysis. It is used to process and analyze vast amounts of data.
9) How many EC2 service zones or regions exist in AWS?
There are Four different EC2 service zones or regions that exist in AWS.
10) What is an elastic IP in AWS?
An Elastic IP address is a reserved public IP address that can be assigned to an EC2 instance in a particular region. These addresses are designed for Dynamic Cloud Computing.
11) What is a Snowball in AWS?
Snowball is a petabyte-scale data transport solution protected by AWS Key that uses secure appliances to transfer large amounts of data into and out of the AWS cloud.
12) What is Hybrid cloud architecture?
Hybrid cloud is the integration of private and public clouds that incorporates some degree of workload portability, orchestration, and management across 2 or more environments.